When Do You Need Emergency Dental Care?
Dental emergencies can arise at any time without warning. We understand that these situations often require immediate attention due to the severity of the issue or the amount of pain being experienced. Common signs that need close attention include:
- A knocked-out tooth
- Swelling around teeth or gums
- An abscessed tooth; bleeding after dental work
- Extreme sensitivity to hot/cold temperatures
- Persistent bad breath or taste in the mouth
- Fractured/cracked teeth (especially if accompanied by pain)
- Lost filling/crowns (especially if accompanied by pain).
If you experience any of these symptoms and believe it requires urgent medical attention, contact us immediately!