Medical Emergencies in Dentistry
Dental issues and accidents can happen at any time. Sometimes they require immediate treatment, and when that is the case, we are here to assist. If you are searching for emergency dentistry in Greeley, we are your solution.
Our experienced and knowledgeable team knows that a dental emergency is never easy, but we are here to get you as comfortable as quickly as possible. We offer affordable, emergency dental care that will get you back to everyday life as soon as possible. We reserve space in our schedule to accommodate your dental emergency the same day you notify us, and we will work diligently to treat you quickly and comfortably.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are several types of dental emergencies. Dental emergencies can consist of a sudden and severe toothache, an accident that chips or cracks a tooth, a damaged or loose restoration or a lost or damaged tooth. About 22 percent of people have experienced dental or oral pain in the last six months, to know if your situation is an emergency, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you in severe pain or experiencing severe swelling?
- Do you have a painful toothache that will not subside?
- Do you have a loose or knocked-out tooth?
- Do you have swelling in your cheeks or face in combination with a toothache?
- Are you experiencing extreme tooth sensitivity?
- Are you bleeding from the mouth that will not stop?
- Is your jaw injured?
In general, any dental problem that needs immediate treatment to stop bleeding, alleviate severe pain, or save a tooth is considered an emergency. This consideration also applies to severe infections that can be life-threatening and constitute contacting your dental office.
Welcome to Park View Family Dental
Visit Us Today
Visit Us Today
Why Choose Us
- Cosmetic Dental Care For You To Have A Picture-Perfect Smile.
- Pain-Free Root Canal Treatments
- Flexible Dental Financing Options To Choose From.
- Clean And Comfortable Office Environment!